The Toongabbie Hotel offers 12 modest rooms located perfect for the budget conscious traveller. Each room features basic motel facilities such a TV with free to air TV, tea and coffee making facilities, ceiling fans and access to the shared bathroom and laundry facilities.
Please note: All accommodation rooms are located on a second story/level via stairs and unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or a lift.
The Hotel is located just a 2 minute walk away from the Toongabbie train station and just an 8 minute detour off the M4 Western Motorway. Sydney city is just a 35 minute drive away or an hour by train with trains leaving every half hour. The Westmead Hospital is also just a 12 minute drive away.
Guests can also enjoy the convenience of dining in the bistro which features its own wood-fired pizza oven or relaxing in one of our bars. Please note that there is limited parking availability on-site, however there is public parking available close to the property.
- Ceiling fans
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Access to shared bathroom facilities
- Opening windows
- Non-smoking rooms only
- On-site and Street parking available
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 11am
- Check in is available at the main bar until midnight Monday to Tuesday, 3am Wednesday to Saturday, and 10pm on Sundays.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
Things To Do
The Toongabbie Hotel offers comfortable accommodation for guests visiting the Parramatta and Blacktown areas. Local recreational facilities include:
- If you love adrenalin punping action on some of the tallest and fastest water rides in the world, Wet’n’Wild Sydney is only a 10 minute drive away.
- See your favourite Australian wildlife at the Featherdale Wildlife Park just a 15 minute drive away.
- The bustling centre of Parramatta is only a few minutes away and features great shopping, restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Sydney Motorsport Park is only a quick 15 minute drive away and features ride days for beginner drivers and experienced drivers to experience cars in a safe and controlled environment.
- We are also close to the Blacktown, Westmead, and Cumberland Hospitals.
The hotel is located on Aurelia Street, just a two minute walk away from the Toongabbie railway station.
Sydney CBD is only an hour away:
- Head North on George Street towards Angel Place, then turn left onto Grosvenor Street. Then merge onto Bradfield Highway and follow the signs for M1.
- From the M1 continue onto the M2 with signs showing for Lane Cove Tunnel/Epping/Windsor for 24.5km, please note that this is a toll road.
- Take the Abbott Road for A40 exit towards Seven Hills/Parramatta/Old Windsor Road, then turn left onto Old Windsor Road/A40.
- Turn right into Fitzwilliam Road, then at the roundabout take the second exit onto Cornelia Road. Turn right onto Aurelia Street, and the Hotel will be on the right.